[Tagging] reduction of the number of different keys talking about booking.com

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 23:51:08 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 31 Jan 2021, at 23:10, Paul Allen <pla16021 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> one hotel was displayed inside Coloseum when I last checked).
>
> Yes, that particular damage is limited to maps.me.  But it indicates
> that bookings.com is not entirely trustworthy and makes tags
> linking to them of questionable use.

I just checked with current maps.me data and found the hotel/B&B in the Colosseum. Interestingly it doesn’t show up on the current map on booking.com. It isn’t in OpenStreetMap either. But a B&B that apparently isn’t in Booking but in OpenStreetMap, is displayed. Are there features of the same kind and from different sources, including OpenStreetMap, on the map?

Cheers Martin