[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - defensive structures

Georg georg2016 at nurfuerspam.de
Fri Jul 9 00:34:30 UTC 2021

Hi all,

2021-07-08 09:51, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
> my preference would be man_made=bunker as not all bunkers are buildings. It would be odd to map a building inside a mountain.

after thinking a moment, I do not consider it odd - it's simply a
building located underground like known from many service buildings
(e.g. water works, railway systems etc). And IMHO it will clearly have
building features as I would not name a raw, open hole in a mountain a
bunker but rather cave, tunnel,...

/Georg