[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - defensive structures

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 23:30:26 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 20 Jul 2021, at 00:15, Casper Kersten <casperkersten1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm currently reconsidering the parts of my proposal that overlap with existing tags. Those parts are not quite ready yet.

for me the parts where you are proposing duplicates for existing tags are not desirable, as long as they are true duplicates and not just “overlap”, as a result, I believe the proposal would gain from dropping the defensive_structure new key idea completely, and sort the new values under the established keys (barrier, historic, military, etc. or subtags for existing tags where applicable, e.g. barrier=wall, wall=foobar)

The proposal could still retain the name/title “defensive structures”

Cheers Martin