[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Shrubbery V2

Vincent van Duijnhoven vvanduijnhoven at outlook.com
Fri Jul 23 06:49:20 UTC 2021

Why and how do you think cultivated can be mis-used? Maybe we can adjust the proposal based on that. The reason why natural=shrubs was not used in the first shrubbery proposal was that the three mentioned values are almost the same words. That might cause confusion.

Also, I remember a lot of people beeing agains natural=shrubbery because they wanted to extend natural=scrub to keep it simple and that it was not always clear when to use scrub or shrubbery. How does natural=shrubs deal with that?