[Tagging] Use of highway=track vs highway=service cemeteries, parks, allotment gardens, golf courses, and recreation areas

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 10:23:36 UTC 2021

I strongly second Richard.

At present (maybe because of the Coronavirus stay-at-home situation) we
have a flood of "improved tagging" or "standardisation" or similar schemes,
and the result is always creating additional tagging approaches, because
the retrofitting is never taken into consideration (and normally not done,
because we do  not have the manpower)

Volker