[Tagging] RFC: Seaway key - proposal for mapping ports

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 03:24:25 UTC 2021

And we have the whole Openseamap ecosystem
(https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenSeaMap
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenSeaMap> with
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:seamark:type
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:seamark:type>) since 2009, not
maybe up to date on the wiki, are we going to mess that up / ditch it
completely ? Isn't it good enough or at least worth considering it to be
extended?

Greetings,

Bert Araali