[Tagging] Help me tag, pls!

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 20:57:38 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 8 Mar 2021, at 21:37, Joseph Eisenberg <joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Apparently in Argentina they map these as "artwork":

I can imagine similar structures in similar situations being viable candidates for artwork, in this specific case I completely reject the idea.

> I suggested "Man_made=entrance_arch"

in this case, „arch“ does not apply.

> Another mapper says they used "man_made=gantry"

not a native speaker, but aren’t gantries more technical, and located on roads rather than pedestrian ways?

> It was also mentioned that one should add "maxheight=" to the way which goes under it.

if there’s no legal restriction, maxheight:physical might be better suited.

I believe building=roof is an appropriate representation of this particular instance.

Cheers Martin