[Tagging] Help me tag, pls!

Tamas Rell tamasrell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 22:04:59 UTC 2021

Checked a few Chinatown gates, which I think is similar and I found many
varieties: building=roof, historic=city_gate, tourism=attraction,
tourism=artwork, historic=monument etc.

It's definitely not historical, not attraction and not art. I'd choose
city_gate, but it exists only with the historic= key, so it's also out.
Wikipedia defines gantry as "an overhead bridge-like structure supporting
equipment such as a crane, signals, or cameras.", that's not the case
either, no equipment involved.

I guess it's really a plain building=roof.

Tamas

Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. márc.
8., H, 22:00):