[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - trailblazed=poles;cairns

Jaromír Mikeš mira.mikes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 09:08:14 UTC 2021

Hello Bert,

I like your idea,but I am not sure if the marker=* key perfectly fits here,
makers as they are defined now are not meant for ways.
I tend to extend the key which was from the beginning meant for trails ...

BTW I just updated proposal page by description how poles and cairn are
different from guidepost and osmc trail marking
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/trailblazed%3Dpoles;cairns#Rationale

best

mira

po 8. 3. 2021 v 17:24 odesílatel Bert -Araali- Van Opstal <