[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - highway link

Bert -Araali- Van Opstal bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:17:07 UTC 2021

You are trying to propose a mapping practise that is no real world
feature - and not consistent with "link" concept for other highway=*

We don't map for the router. Actually I don't see any added value in
this tag how this would improve or simplify a router program.

Why a new tag for something we already have and is solved simple and
broadly used with existing tags ?

I started your discussion page, find more details and examples for my
arguments on your discussion page :).

Greetings,

Bert Araali