[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Big Bench

Francesco Ansanelli francians at gmail.com
Tue May 18 04:53:51 UTC 2021

Hello,

I copy here too:

Many people disagree about using or implying amenity=bench for such
features. If we need a more wide spread tagging scheme I may adapt my
proposal to:

tourism=giant_furniture

+ giant_furniture=bench

+ brand=Big Bench

In this way, most of the example made by Schoschi, are suitable to be
adapted.

May this be an acceptable compromise?
Francesco