[Tagging] How to tag an industrial breeding facility?

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 23:47:29 UTC 2021

On Thu, 27 May 2021 at 00:31, António Madeira <antoniomadeira at gmx.com>
wrote:

> You're saying that a barn is the same thing as a place where you breed 500
> pigs or 3000 chickens, with all the specific equipment that each of these
> places demand?

No, I'm not.

I'm saying that if I point at a house and ask you what it is, you'll say it
is a
house.  If I point at a church and ask you what it is, you'll say it is a
church.
If I point at a barn and ask you what it is, you'll say it is a barn.

If I point at a building with 500 pigs in it and ask you what it is, you
appear
to want to call it a livestock.  That is wrong.  I have no idea what the
correct
name for it is, but I'm sure it is not a livestock.  So building=livestock
is
wrong.  Some will mention building:for=livestock, but that still leaves
the problem that building=livestock is wrong for the same reason
that tagging a house as building=people is wrong.

--
Paul