[Tagging] How to tag an industrial breeding facility?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu May 27 17:29:32 UTC 2021

sent from a phone

> On 27 May 2021, at 18:35, Bert -Araali- Van Opstal <bert.araali.afritastic at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> So I suggest for the building=animal_housing which covers all of the different terms, like stabling  or stables for horses, pigsty, chicken-coop, rabbiitery etc... for small scale housings as the intensive feeding confinements.

it’s not the first time we are having this conversation and we are starting at zero. For example there are more than 11k building=sty
for stables, building=stable is established, 32k, and there are 16k building=cowshed
livestock tags are also in use.
We don’t need to invent a third scheme. animal_housing is completely unused so far: https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/search?q=animal_housing#values

Cheers Martin