[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - creameries

Anne-Karoline Distel annekadistel at web.de
Mon Sep 20 08:48:52 UTC 2021

Hi Martin,

thanks for your reply. The reduced combination of tags was my first
thought, but the life cycle ones were suggested and they do make sense
as well, but maybe they would be better pursued in a proposal for
working creameries/ butter factories.

I think I will follow the established tag for brewery
(https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Brewery) which is building=brewery;
I think there are parallels to be drawn.

So it will be building=creamery + historic=creamery.

Anne