[Taginfo-dev] New taginfo version

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Wed May 21 15:10:17 UTC 2014

On Sun, May 18, 2014 at 11:29:45AM +0200, Jochen Topf wrote:
> * The "/compare" page shows the same maps as in the key and tag "Map"
>   tabs, but only at a quarter of the size. This works well for the main
>   site but depending on the configuration it might not work for you.
>   If you run into any problems, speak up here and we'll figure it out.

Thanks to Sarah there is now a separate "scale_compare_image" setting
which takes care of this. She also added a setting "image_attribution".
If there is something in there it will be printed below every map. You
can use this to add an attribution for the base map, if needed.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  jochen at remote.org  http://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-721-388298