[talk-au] [Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Explicit 4WD_Only tag

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sun Nov 30 10:04:10 GMT 2008

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008, Liz wrote:
> and no, I haven't had a 4WD for over 20 years. Nowadays I have a fleet of
> bicycles to cover varying terrain.

I've had a look at the pages and the smoothness page with photos.
Just because the road is rutted doesn't equal high clearance - it requires
slow driving because you will be not be driving in the ruts.
I've split sumps before and don't intend to again but those people who put up
those photos and claimed you needed a high clearance vehicle need driving
lessons.