[talk-au] Where is commonwealth place in Canberra

Neil Penman ianaf4you at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 02:32:58 BST 2008

Hi Nick,

You are right there are a lot of streets named Parkes Place around that local, I guess it saves confusion in a Naked Vicar kind of way.   I believe I saw two signs to Commonwealth Place, both looking like road signs at either end of the loop that runs from King Edward Terrace down to the lake and back up.  Might be worth checking that one too.

Regards

Neil