[talk-au] Where is commonwealth place in Canberra

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 11:13:17 BST 2008

Yes, you're absolutely right Neil.  They've finally put up the other sign
(on the eastern end). It's clear that the whole U shaped loop is indeed
Commonwealth Place (both a street and probably an area as well).

I drove past tonight and there is still significant road works going on.
I'll tag Commonwealth Place right away and tomorrow, I'll try to make sure
the whole area is up to date given the current standing of the roadworks.

The "front" bit of Commomwealth Place will need to be tagged carefully since
it is a two way single lane shared access lane with a 10 KPH speed limit.

Nick