[talk-au] Buronga-Mildura Road???

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Apr 20 13:10:44 BST 2009

I saw this on the OSM map, in Victoria. Buronga is in NSW.
The alleged Buronga-Mildura Road doesn't go to Buronga.
The signs I saw, when I labelled that road said *Benetook Avenue*. That was
about 18 months ago.

Oddly, googlemap says *Buronga-Mildura Road*.
Whereis doesn't.
The Mildura map i collected at the motel calls it Benetook Avenue.

I'm sure that the mapper , who I have identified, will have some evidence,
like a geo-tagged photo, to post a link to, so that they can justify the name
change (NOT)

Please guys, stop copying Google Maps

Especially when you are copying rubbish.

Liz