[talk-au] [Fwd: [OpenStreetMap] Re: Roundabouts]

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 07:08:42 GMT 2010

Someone else was starting a new thread for every reply because they
didn't want to recieve the emails, but instead view replies via the
web archives, I was trying to help them and myself by suggesting other
ways of doing things since it kept screwing up threading, I received a
similar response but I stuck with it and eventually came up with a
suggestion that the person liked better than web archives and in the
end I got a thank you for sticking with it email...