[talk-au] cities changed to towns

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 07:36:00 GMT 2012

Ok, but I don't think we should get hung up on the coincidence between the
Australian official meaning of "city" and the tag "place=city". (By
coincidence, I mean, if we happened to speak some other language, obviously
there'd be no official designation of "city".)

So...what do we want place=city to refer to?

Steve