[talk-au] Apology and Re: Mass revert now??

Peter Watson peter.bmwk75rt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 03:11:23 GMT 2012

If a way is cut to add a bridge or whatever the second part becomes yours
as V1 but the nodes will still be the original contributors. Hence a
seemingly good way with red nodes. This is outlined on the wiki under
remapping.
I am actively remapping areas which I have surveyed previously. I am
suprised some mappers are still adding data to ways that are red because
these will go I am certain, and I don't want to wait till April and still
have to remap these areas.
Peter W