[talk-au] BP service station import

John Berkers berjo at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jan 16 12:36:02 GMT 2012

Michael,

There also appears to be some information related to the location of Coles
Express (Shell) service stations on their web site at:

http://www.colesexpress.com.au/store-locator/gps-poi.aspx

There are data sets specifically formatted for use by Garmin, Navman and
Tom Tom devices, however, there is a general statement that the data can
be converted to support other formats.

Is it worth investigating the possibility of confirming that Coles Express
fits within their own terms of acceptable use, and investigate importing
their data also?

Regards,

John Berkers

<----snipped---->