[talk-au] Redaction progress

SomeoneElse lists at mail.atownsend.org.uk
Fri Jul 20 13:19:55 BST 2012

John Henderson wrote:

> I wonder if the untagged nodes are scheduled to be cleaned up
> automatically?

Those tended to crop up even vefore the redaction process (failed
imports etc.) and people used to tidy them evey now and again (hopefully
after checking that they're not part of something, or going to be part
of something).

I doubt that there's a grand plan by the people running the redaction
bot to do this (although you could ask on the #osm-dev IRC channel -
someone there would probably know) but I'm sure that once the
bot-and-import ban is lifted, people will come along and tidy stuff like
that.

Cheers,
Andy