[talk-au] surface=unsealed in 4wd/dirt road tagging

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Sat Jun 29 08:02:59 UTC 2013

Ian, at the time, someone, I am not sure who, preferred 'unsealed'
arguing that unpaved did not mean the same thing. Roads can be sealed in
ways that do not really mean paved.

Personally, I did not care, being more interested in getting it
documented so we all used the same tag. However, now, looking at the
numbers, I have to say that 'unpaved' would be seriously preferable !

So, my vote, change it.

David