[talk-au] Motorway edits in NSW / Vic

Jason Ward jasonjward5 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 05:09:16 UTC 2014

Hi DWG (CC talk-au list),

Below is a segment of a discussion on talk-au regarding edits made by
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/robbief14.

He is unresponsive to messages sent via OSM and continues to add and remove
content that has been established as incorrect.  I am notifying you as
users within the talk-au discussion have established some actions within
his edits to be vandalism (with some rollbacks by users being re-added back
in by this user).

If you have any questions please contact the guys on the list and I
apologise if you have been notified separately to my comms (no-one was
nominated or volunteered so I just sent this message).

Cheers,

Jason