[talk-au] Use of mapconnect data in OSM

Ross info at 4x4falcon.com
Mon Apr 6 00:40:28 UTC 2015

With the current terms and conditions you need to have permission of the
work owner to add it to the database.

Something that is licenced CC-BY-SA does not imply permission.

There have been numerous debates on this pre and post licence change in 2012

See here for an example of what has been done previously:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tasmania_Parks_Import

Cheers
Ross