[talk-au] National Park unclosed poly, want advice

Alex (Maxious) Sadleir maxious at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 07:37:11 UTC 2015

It does seem to be in a relation that is eventually closed
http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1388357

You can download all the nodes/ways in the relation for use in JOSM using
the Overpass API:
http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/8RS
http://overpass-api.de/api/interpreter?data=%0A%5Bout%3Axml%5D%5Btimeout%3A25%5D%3B%0A%28%0A%20%20relation%281388357%29%3B%0A%29%3B%0Aout%20meta%3B%0A%3E%3B%0Aout%20meta%20qt%3B