[talk-au] How would I go about tagging South Bank in Brisbane?

Joel H. joelh at cocaine.ninja
Wed Feb 28 06:05:08 UTC 2018

According to Wikipedia
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Bank,_Queensland)

South Bank is a cultural, social, educational and recreational precinct
in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. The precinct is located in the
suburb of South Brisbane, on the southern bank of the Brisbane River.

This name has more popularity than "South Brisbane" but is only really a
section of that suburb. I would really like "South Bank" to appear on
the map since it is important. I've figured out a good center point but
am unsure what place= tag I should use.

Any ideas?