[talk-au] Large contribution to update OSM rural / offroad tracks in Australia

David Wales daviewales at disroot.org
Wed Apr 3 05:59:28 UTC 2019

Hi James,

What license is that data under?
Is it owned by the users or by your company?

Assuming it is owned by your company, would you be releasing the data itself, or just using it within your company to add tracks to OSM?

Do you know about the database of GPS tracks which is collected by OpenStreetMap, and available for anyone to use as a map overlay? Could your data be added to that?

Or were you thinking of something else?

Regards,
David Wales