[talk-au] Importing Hobsons Bay City Council tree data into OSM

Sebastian Spiess mapping at consebt.de
Mon Apr 15 12:31:36 UTC 2019

Hi David,

I'd like to say that the test import looks very impressive on the map.
Thank you for your effort on this.

Are there guidelines how to mark the import in the changeset? Not having
read up on it but I would think the changeset should reference the wiki
page for the import?

For those who are interested in the import, see the wiki here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue/Hobsons_Bay_City_Council

Cheers, Seb