[talk-au] Maxweight signs question

David Wales daviewales at disroot.org
Mon Jun 24 00:59:02 UTC 2019

Hi Mateusz,

One of the NSW signs is on this page:

https://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/roads/safety-rules/road-rules/heavy-vehicles/index.html

Some other variations can be seen in these OpenStreetCam images.
Note that OpenStreetCam sometimes crops the edges of the images,
depending on the aspect ratio of your browser window. Resizing the
window, or clicking and dragging the image will allow you to see the
edges of the images:

https://openstreetcam.org/details/1348929/761/track-info
https://openstreetcam.org/details/1348929/763/track-info
https://openstreetcam.org/details/1348929/766/track-info