[talk-au] Funding for OpenStreetMap initiatives

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 03:33:24 UTC 2021

Drones are not allowed in many areas. And they bug the hell out of me :)
So I'd be very carefull with that one.

Yes it would be nice to have some hardware .. but getting to others and
then getting it from them to the next can be an issue - Australia is a
big place. Aus Post can be used.. but the packing needs to be able to
withstand dropping at least. Don't want it sitting on someones shelf
either.