[talk-au] Mailing List Activity

Adam Horan ahoran at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 05:00:24 UTC 2021

The biggest mistake you'll make is probably replying to an individual
rather than the list, and other than the lack of replies that won't be a
big problem. :)

You can look back over the archives
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-au/ to get an idea of
previous conversations.

Mostly it's about Australian specific features and tagging, Australian
related potential data sources and licensing, and data imports.

Adam