[talk-au] Can anyone make sense of this?

Adrian Hobbs adrian.hobbs at grapevine.com.au
Fri Jul 30 05:59:35 UTC 2021

Looking at the example - this is a really complex situation where the roundabout is at the entrance to a multi-level car park with a fly-ramp taking off to an upper parking level. Is the roundabout on public land or is it part of the precinct for the associated shopping mall? I would imagine the "no U-turn" restriction applies to accessing the fly-ramp dangerously. So commenting generally based on this one situation is a bit risky.
Adrian

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​