[talk-au] Cycling on Victorian paths

osm.talk-au at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.talk-au at thorsten.engler.id.au
Sun Oct 3 07:00:32 UTC 2021

Except for the missing r, you are correct.

Outlook is unfortunately a bit finicky and doesn’t send a Name when you use sender address different from the primary one of the email account. But I’m forced to send emails using the exact address that is subscribed to the list.

I’m using different email addresses for for every list, website, person that I give an email address to, but *@thorsten.engler.id.au <mailto:*@thorsten.engler.id.au>  all ends up in the same inbox. (Using different email addresses makes it pretty obvious when some site has been hacked or has passed on your information to some undesired third party, and it allows me to block the whole email address at the mail server level if it becomes a major spam vector.)