[talk-au] "Removing closed or illegal trails." specifically motor bikes

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 02:16:49 UTC 2021

I would have thought highway=track would have been good, but that page is
quite adamant that a "track" is for 4-wheel vehicles, & anything smaller is
supposed to be a highway=path.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Tag:highway%3Dtrack#use_for_narrow_paths

They also say that specifying motor-bike, but not car is done via access=*,
but don't suggest just how!

I'm guessing highway=path + motor_vehicle=no + motorcycle=yes?

Thanks

Graeme