[talk-au] Trouble with routing through an intersection

Simon Slater pyevet at iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 2 05:05:26 UTC 2021

G'day all,
		This morning I created a route from Serpentine to Castlemaine and at
one intersection the route would backtrack.  Located a way at the intersection
with one-way set incorrectly ( I travel through this intersection often) and
made this change https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/110588330 but now, a
few hours later the routing is still wrong:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/directions?
engine=fossgis_osrm_car&route=-36.59894%2C143.93811%3B-36.59984%2C143.93824
	Can anyone see what is wrong at this intersection in the changeset?
--
Regards
Simon Slater