[talk-au] Trouble with routing through an intersection

Michael James michael at techdrive.com.au
Thu Sep 2 06:03:16 UTC 2021

It's possible your change just hasn't made it's way to the routing engines yet.

The only issue with the intersection is I would not have that single segment between the highway and the 2 slip lanes, just connect the slip lanes directly to the highway.
This shouldn't stop a routing engine finding a path.

Michael