[OSM-talk-be] Similar open-navigation-data-project

marc sintsixtus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 20:55:11 GMT 2010

What looks like a similar project to route planning: using the public
transport:

http://metro.nanika.net/MetroC-en.html

It doesn't look like a big job to include a complete "drive" from a
certain bus, eg bus 75 from Kortrijk to Deinze.

It is no because the data from rural aerea's will not be published in
the official version, thyat we cannot keep our own version.

Metro-application itself is not open source...

You can find this app on Mappy.fr GPS devices. (the Carrefour Ghyvelde
carries them @59 euro.).

Marc

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk