[Talk-ca] Talk-ca Digest, Vol 9, Issue 3

Michel Gilbert michcasa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 02:30:59 GMT 2008

Hi Sam,
I am not familiar with the rendering but it may be  a good idea. It will not
be difficult to merge the ways but doing that we lose the nat_ref
(GeobaseI_id) that allows the link with original GeoBase. In 6 months may be
we will not need the nat_ref unless we would like to keep a link with
Geobase for update purposes.

Let see what other people think.

Michel