[Talk-ca] uStream.tv - GeoBase Import to OpenStreetMap

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 11:21:49 GMT 2009

I just found the link (for those who dont know where Port Stanley is).

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=42.6656&lon=-81.2144&zoom=13&layers=B000FTF
Not sure what zoom level it was.

(I hate to criticize) However, attribution is important.  Perhaps you did,
and i missed it? .. I just see reference as "created by: Merkaartor 0.12",
for the data that is imported from NRN, "ref=Geobase 2009" needs to be
listed (if nothing else).

If i'm not looking in the right place, I DO apologize.

hi: talk-ca
p.s. im not "in charge" of the process, (know one is) just trying to keep
the flow moving in the right direction. :-)
... as I'm as anxious as everyone else to get it done too :)