[Talk-ca] FME 2009 & OpenStreetMap

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 02:19:34 GMT 2009

Thanks, now i dont need to go door to door looking for FME users :-)

This makes sence, as long as we use the latest planet.osm file for
when we start playing with the good stuff -CanVec soup.

Ok, now i go back to school; learning how to write python scripts.

Have we any thoughts -yeah or neah on adding the 'aquitec' tag? (might
be useful for all other data)

and is there a yeah or neigh on the square tile chopping and comparing
before import idea (or do i have to explain with picture graphics?)

thanks,
Sam