[Talk-ca] GeoBase import

Blake Crosby me at blakecrosby.com
Mon Jan 19 20:06:15 GMT 2009

Sam,

Aha! That would explain why I cant seem to find names in the data.

The area I'm importing is rather small (about half a town of 45,000). I
have no issues tagging the ways with road names manually.

I just wanted to make sure nobody had any problems with me using the
data for parts of Aurora, Ontario that I havn't traced yet.

Blake