[Talk-ca] [OSM-talk] OSM, SpatiaLite and OpenJUMP

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 12:08:33 GMT 2010

Hi,
Im just forwarding this to the talk-ca discussion list, as i know there are
a number of folks across the country who are currently working with OpenJUMP
so they might be interested in seeing the progress.

I dont pretend to understand how it all works, but im sure that as the
Canada OSM Dataset becomes more richer with data, having the tools available
the the broader GIS industry will become more essential as time goes by.