[Talk-ca] Missing highway ramps on OSM map, not missing on Ibycus topo map

Marc Provencher marc at marcprovencher.com
Sun Mar 21 22:24:56 GMT 2010

Thanks Steve, that's what I suspected, it looked like things were getting
chopped off the map, mostly access ramps I've noticed so far.

I guess Dale Atkin (Ibycus) is using a different program then for his road
matching, because these omissions don't seem to show up on the Ibycus map.

I need to educate myself on what RoadMatcher does and how it does it.

Marc.

--
Marc Provencher
marc at marcprovencher.com