[Talk-ca] Tagging sharrows (On-road markings for bicycle-automobile shared lane)

Tim François sk1ppy14 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 19 13:39:54 BST 2011

Just an FYI really: I'm in Britain, and I cycle, and have never heard of the term "sharrow" before today (I'm banking it with my other new word I learnt today: hexalobular!) - looking at the photo of a sharrow, I've also never seen one exactly like that anywhere in Britain before, but I obviously haven't studied every stretch of the country's roads!

Tim