[Talk-ca] Proposal: Removing imported aboriginal land

Samuel Longiaru longiaru at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 28 00:56:17 BST 2011

I have been finding many of these here in south central BC and have been
leaving them of course, but consistently find that they are very highly
over digitized.  I have been simplifying their boundaries in JOSM and
and find that I can easily get a 20 or 30-fold reduction in nodes
without changing the boundaries.   Seems like a reasonable first step to
take.

Sam Longiaru
Kamloops