[Talk-ca] Potential copyright infringement

Harald Kliems harald.kliems at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Feb 3 15:03:19 GMT 2012

Hi everyone,
I need help with a potential copyright infringement. I stumbled across this user's edits today http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Gicl . S/he has primarily added street names in St. Amable, but also adding a "source=google". I've just sent the user an email explaining the situation and asking for clarification. The question now is if we should wait until we hear back or if it's better to revert the changeset right away in order to be on the safe side.

 Harald.