[Talk-ca] Adding a trail to OSM that is also a road

Brian Lang brilang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 04:15:03 UTC 2014

In this case, the road is a Forest Service Road - often meaning low quality
road, infrequent maintenance, lots of potholes and creeks running over the
road. 4x4 recommended but in this particular case not required. I have both
hiked and driven this section of road. The Trans Canada Trail IS the road.

I was thinking it might be best to put a parallel set of lines for the
Trans Canada Trail due to the fact that the road is not always open to
vehicles. But as I'm new to using OSM, I figured I'd ask first.

--
*Brian Lang*
It Starts With Scouts | Bring on the Adventure | Be Prepared